Our network in Brazil
Present in Brazil for more than 70 years, Crédit Agricole CIB’s local teams bring to its clients the Group’s expertise - mainly to large Brazilian Corporates, Multi-national corporations and Financial Institutions, in the areas of export, trade & commodity finance, syndicated loans, project finance, merger & acquisition, securitization, standard & structured capital markets products, fixed income markets and derivative solutions.
70 years of presence in Brazil
Financing and banking solutions
Locally, the Bank offers a full range of products and services:
- ECA-guaranteed financing (Euler Hermes, Finnvera, Nexi, Eximbank, etc.), Trade Finance (local and international guarantees, letters of credit, ACC/ACE, NCE and forfaiting), Supply Chain (receivables discounting through electronic platforms) and Commodities Finance (short and long term financing including ACC/ACE, PPE, CDCA and NCE);
- Originating, structuring and arranging syndicated loans and medium long-term bilateral facilities;
- Treasury, foreign exchange, derivatives and structured products (Hedging and Investment Solutions) and capital markets and securitization (Funding and Financing Solutions);
- Originating and structuring complex financing with a particular focus and expertise in the energy, infrastructure and transportation sectors;
- M&A advisory and Equity Capital Markets, including equity primary market, strategic equity transactions, and structured financial solutions.
INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS FOR CRÉDIT AGRICOLE MID-CAP CLIENTS
Located in Sao Paulo, the Crédit Agricole Group International Business Solutions "Latin America" assists Crédit Agricole's mid-cap corporate clients, mainly from Europe, with their Latin American operations, by providing expertise on the local environment as well as by securing access to a wide spectrum of banking services.
For more information, please visit our International Business Portal Will open in a new tab .
History and organisation
Crédit Agricole CIB’s continuous presence for more than 70 years in Brazil is proof of its commitment to its clients in the country; These are mainly the biggest Brazilian companies in key sectors and international clients whose presence have been growing in Brazil.
Its capacity to execute large transactions has allowed Crédit Agricole to be among the top banks dealing with the main companies from various sectors of the Brazilian economy such as Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Metals & Mining, Power & Utilities, Diversified Industries & Services, Agri-Food and Automotive, among others.
Leveraging on the strong experience of the Group with the commodities sector, Crédit Agricole CIB in Brazil also provides several financing solutions for agro-industrial and trading companies.