Distribution & Asset Rotation
Distribution & Asset Rotation supports all Crédit Agricole CIB’s financing activities by distributing loans on the primary and secondary loan markets, with either cash or synthetic solutions.
Crédit Agricole CIB'sDedicated loan distribution platform
Distribution & Asset Rotation is a dedicated loan distribution platform of over 100 professionals with a global reach across Europe, Americas, and Asia/Pacific. Consistent with Credit Agricole CIB’s strong “Distribute-to-originate” culture, Distribution & Asset Rotation supports all Crédit Agricole CIB’s financing activities (Corporate & Leveraged Finance, Energy & Real Assets and International Trade & Transaction Banking).
We operate loan distribution in the primary and secondary markets through cash sales, credit risk insurance, and synthetic solutions.
Distribution & Asset Rotation teams design the syndication strategies, provide insight into market dynamics, and pricing and structuring expertise to advise our internal and external clients, support Crédit Agricole CIB’s commercial growth, and optimize our liquidity and capital allocations.
Our expertise in syndicated loans
Crédit Agricole CIB is a leader in arranging, underwriting, and distributing syndicated loans in its core sectors and markets. In order to provide our clients with the best possible advice combined with best-in-class execution, our teams bring their expertise to:
- analyze market dynamics;
- assess market liquidity and underwriting risk;
- advise on loan pricing and structure;
- create tailored syndication strategies;
- distribute to a vast base of bank and non-bank investors as well as within the Crédit Agricole Group.
Our access to complementary distribution channels
Crédit Agricole CIB's asset rotation model is instrumental to support our business development, optimize scarce resources, and manage our loan portfolio. It provides an opportunity for investors to invest in assets originated by Credit Agricole CIB:
- We develop long-term relationships and cooperation with banking partners and institutional investors, offering a diversified range of assets;
- We provide bespoke access to the credit risk insurance markets ;
- We offer alternative investment opportunities, for example through synthetic securitizations, investment programs, sub-participation, loan repackaging, etc.