Financing for investment funds
Crédit Agricole CIB provides support to investors via a comprehensive and integrated range of financing, investment advisory and transactional solutions and custodian services.
The Private Capital Group: Crédit Agricole CIB's fastest growing business
Crédit Agricole CIB's Private Capital Group supports Financial Sponsors on Private Equity transactions as well as Infrastructure and Real Estate investors through a comprehensive and integrated range of financing, investment advisory and transactional solutions. Crédit Agricole CIB supports funds throughout their life cycle, at the creation phase, the investment phase and the divestment phase.
Our wide range of financing, advisory and service solutions:
- A recognised leader in acquisition financing, leveraged buy-outs and TMT companies in Europe for large caps and also midcaps in France and Italy
- A comprehensive advisory practice: advice on Financing, Ratings and Mergers/Acquisitions for buyers and sellers
- Strong positioning in equity bridge financing for investment funds: Equity Bridge Financing (Subscription Lines, short-term facilities to cover LP capital calls)
- Meeting companies' equity financing requirements via the market: Equity Capital Market and Derivatives
- Structured finance expertise in the energy, infrastructure, rail, air and real estate sectors
- Strong market-making expertise in high yield and fixed-rate bonds
- A value-added hedging offering in key currencies and interest rates
- Comprehensive transaction banking solutions for funds and portfolio companies
A global presence
The Private Capital Group teams operate via 4 regional platforms (Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong) with local coverage in 8 countries (France, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Italy, Germany, China and Australia).
The Private Capital Services group division, which brings together the Group's entities
Crédit Agricole CIB's offering for investment funds is supplemented by the combined expertise of other Crédit Agricole Group entities within the Crédit Agricole Private Capital Services division.
The offering draws on the expertise of Crédit Agricole CIB including those of Crédit Agricole Midcap Advisors for medium-sized companies CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Leasing & Factoring, LCL and Indosuez Wealth Management as well as an international presence in more than 30 countries.
- 2022 Infrastructure Investor Global Bank of the Year Award – 7th time since 2016
- 2022 “Adviser of the Year” at the Project Finance International Awards
- #2 Acquisition Finance – European leverage loans
The ambition of our Private Capital Services division is to become the preferred banking partner for investment fund clients through our one-stop-shop approach for clients.
Head of the Crédit Agricole Private Capital Services division