Your professional growth
Integration, professional mobility, training and talent management: At Crédit Agricole CIB, the professional development of our employees is a priority. Find out all about our policies to help you realise your potential.
Welcoming and integrating new employees
As soon as you join our teams, you will be integrated into our Global Induction Programme. Your first year with us will be punctuated by a number of events designed to bring you a better understanding of our Bank and the Crédit Agricole Group as a whole, its strategy and its values. These events will enable you to:
- Meet people having arrived at the same time as you,
- Better understand our business lines and how they interact,
- Develop your compliance and risk culture,
- Discover our cross-functional initiatives.
Develop your skills
Developing your expertise and soft skills is essential to meeting future challenges and making progress within our teams. At Crédit Agricole CIB, employees play a proactive role in their training. We offer them:
- A global training portal designed to stimulate curiosity featuring a broad range of freely accessible digital modules,
- Face-to-face training, seminars and e-learning modules to help you progress at your own pace.
Through this constantly evolving training offer, we encourage our employees to continuously adapt their skills to rapid changes in the economic, regulatory and technological environment.
23 business and cross-disciplinary training academies
17h training per year and per employee on average
Career and internal mobility
Expand your professional horizons! With development opportunities at all our business lines in France and abroad, we can help you build a career that matches your ambitions:
- A dedicated portal listing all the positions available at our Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) and the Crédit Agricole Group
- Regular events such as careers forums, CV workshops and speed interviews.
Thanks to our presence in the world's major financial centres, we also offer our teams many opportunities to gain international experience.
700 internal transfers every year
100 international transfers every year
+600 transfers within our Bank