With a dedicated team organised around four centres, the Treasury activity finances Crédit Agricole CIB's liquidity positions and, on delegation from the Asset and Liability Management (ALM) Committee, manages the Bank's short-term liquidity risk, complying with regulatory constraints and reducing funding costs.
Our expertise in liquidity management
The Treasury team covers all the needs of the Crédit Agricole CIB network and provides the Bank and its clients with permanent access to the money markets:
- Ensuring sound and prudent management of Crédit Agricole CIB's day-to-day liquidity;
- Monitoring the short-term liquidity ratio, prudential ratios and reserves;
- Participating in the collection of clients’ equity interests and defining the pricing of cash in close coordination with Crédit Agricole S.A.;
- Recycling cash surpluses resulting from regulatory requirements;
- Monitoring of high quality liquid asset portfolios and reserve requirements;
- Managing day-to-day relations with central banks in relation to national or regional monetary policy;
- Short-term cash management and balance sheet monitoring;
- The various local and multi-currency issuance programmes managed by the Treasury Business Line meet the short-term investment needs of a broad client base in more than 80 countries.