With our Cash Management offering, clients can ensure the cash flow required to operate their business. Both in France and internationally, Crédit Agricole CIB’s Cash Management teams support companies and financial institutions in their development through cash optimisation, secure payment flows and risk management.
Cash management solutions for companies and financial institutions
Crédit Agricole CIB offers a comprehensive range of Cash Management solutions, from the simplest to the most complex:
- Account management
- Domestic and cross-border payments in over 30 currencies
- e-Banking solutions: OPTIM.net (reporting, account management, etc.), considered as one of the best international Cash Management tools, OPTIM SWIFTNet, HOST TO HOST (automated data transfer service)
- Cash pooling solutions: Physical Zero Balance Account (ZBA), domestic or cross-border
- Payments with foreign exchange
- Investment solutions
- Short-term loans
Our Transaction Bankers network consists of 75 professionals based in the world’s main economic centres serving over 3,500 client entities worldwide. This network is supplemented by Crédit Agricole’s retail banking network.
Advanced SWIFTNet certification
In 2022, Crédit Agricole CIB once again received advanced-level SWIFT “Bank Ready for Corporate Access” certification. This certification recognises the comprehensiveness of its offering and the quality of service it provides to customers via SWIFTnet in areas as varied as Cash Management, capital markets and trade finance.
Overall, Crédit Agricole CIB supports 20% of companies using the SWIFTNet for Corporates solution.
Cash clearing services
Crédit Agricole CIB also offers cash clearing services to financial institutions. With eight billion transactions processed annually, the Group is a leader in banking payments and transactions in Europe.
Crédit Agricole CIB's API platform
Securely and easily access the APIs provided by Crédit Agricole CIB to create new services for your clients.
In line with Crédit Agricole Group’s sustainable banking strategy and net zero commitments, Crédit Agricole CIB offers green deposit solutions to its Corporate clients, both in EUR and USD.
How does the green deposit work?
When a Corporate client makes a green deposit, the invested funds are exclusively used to financing green projects within six eligible categories focusing on a low-carbon economy and environment protection:
- Renewable energy,
- Green building,
- Energy efficiency,
- Clean transportation,
- Waste and water management,
- Sustainable agriculture and forest management.
In turn, clients do benefit from the green deposit remuneration and receive from Crédit Agricole CIB a documentation allowing them to report their green deposit as a green investment in their balance sheet.
Crédit Agricole CIB's Cash Management teams are also able to offer their clients short-term green and social loans.
Securing banking transactions on international markets
To support its customers in securing banking transactions on international markets, Crédit Agricole CIB has formed a new partnership with the fintech Trustpair, specialised in the management of supplier and customer risks, process digitalisation, and the fight against transfer fraud. This additional Cash Management service ensures the security of transactions.
2/3 of companies have been subject to fraud attempts
+100k 14% estimate their loss at over €100,000
The Trustpair platform facilitates the daily work of finance departments in their fight against fraud by:
- ensuring continuous monitoring of the existing supplier and customer database so that they can be alerted in real time on the occurrence of a risk and benefit from risk management dashboards;
- digitalising all manual processes for controlling supplier and customer data, boosting security and saving time;
- integrating with their tools and processes through connectors and application programming interfaces (APIs).