Private Investment Banking
Crédit Agricole CIB and Indosuez Wealth Management have combined their expertise to create Private Investment Banking, a new division dedicated to supporting high net worth individuals and family holding companies.
Acting as a global banking partner thanks to a common approach within the Crédit Agricole Group
Combining the global expertise of senior bankers and private bankers, Private Investment Banking uses the services platform of Crédit Agricole CIB and Indosuez Wealth Management and the Crédit Agricole Group’s ecosystem. The team operates globally with the support of the Group's international network, with a presence in more than 45 countries.
Our Wealth Management division benefits from the major strengths of the Crédit Agricole Group:
- A long-term strategy with stable and solid governance
- A strong and solid balance sheet
- An above-average rating
- Significant financing capacity
With a combined expertise, Crédit Agricole CIB and Indosuez Wealth Management have developed a comprehensive service through a dedicated team devoted to families in order to build long lasting partnerships and bring solutions that target their specific needs.
Our strategy to be rolled-out on Family businesses & Individuals:
- Increase knowledge of decision-makers and family members’ needs through a joint commercial approach Crédit Agricole CIB & Indosuez Wealth Management.
- Deliver a comprehensive offer leveraging Crédit Agricole CIB, Indosuez Wealth Management and other Crédit Agricole Group entities.
A dedicated team of Private Investment Bankers
A dedicated team of Private Investment Bankers covers all the needs of family holding companies.
- Our Private Investment Banking entity offers family businesses a single single entry-point through which they can access the group's various entities
- Our team of specialists covers all the needs of family businesses, from individual shareholders to Family Holding Companies.
- Our comprehensive approach relies on Crédit Agricole CIB's and Indosuez Wealth Management's local bankers with a dedicated point of contact around the world.
Services for Family Holding Companies and Family Offices
A Family Holding Company is a company :
- Owned by a high net worth individual or family members
- With a historical principal company - which is often still fully or partially owned, or which was sold at some point in the past
- Which holds a diversified portfolio of investments
A Family Office :
- Is an organisation that manages the financial and personal interests of a wealthy family
- It provides advice to family members on investment, budgets, insurance, taxation, real estate, trusts, accounting, legal affairs, risk management, etc.
- Is generally fully owned and controlled by the family members in question Family Offices manage individual issues and are therefore mainly backed up by private bankers.
A Single Family Office (SFO) serves a single family while a Multi-Family Office (MFO) serves multiple families.
A global and historical presence
We offer a comprehensive approach to wealth and asset management, supported by Crédit Agricole CIB's and Indosuez Wealth Management Will open in a new tab 's local bankers with a dedicated point of contact around the world. Our global and long-standing presence allows us to support our clients and the Group with their cross-border needs.