Our network in United States
Crédit Agricole CIB United States provides Corporate and Investment banking expertise to large corporations and financial institutions through several dedicated product lines such as Debt Restructuring and Advisory Services, Energy and Real Assets, Global Markets, Global Investment Banking and International Transaction Banking.
The Bank's long-term relationships with its US-based and international clients are driven by Crédit Agricole CIB's ability to offer competitive and differentiated products. Our expertise in cross-border transactions is particularly relevant for the clients we support.
51 years of presence in the United States
Financing and banking solutions
The Bank's competitive advantage lies in our ability to offer a wide range of financing products to clients who need cross-border solutions, such as:
• Debt Restructuring and Advisory Services: originates, structures, and distributes syndicated loans and bi-lateral facilities, as well as Term Loan A and B. It acts as primary underwriter and is active on the secondary market to provide liquidity to investors.
• Energy and Real Assets: originates and structures complex financing with a particular focus and expertise in the energy, infrastructure, transportation, real estate, and lodging sectors.
• Global Markets: strong expertise in foreign exchange, interest rates including Repos, USD Government and Corporate bonds, Private Placements, securitization solutions through ABCP conduits or term ABS.
• Global Investment Banking: M&A Advisory and Equity Capital Markets, including equity primary market, strategic equity transactions, and structured financial solutions.
• International Transaction Banking: provides export & trade financing, commodities financing, and transactional banking.
INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS FOR CRÉDIT AGRICOLE MID-CAP CLIENTS
Located in New York, the International Business Solutions North America of the Crédit Agricole Group assists the Crédit Agricole Group's small and mid-cap corporate clients with their international operations, by providing expertise on the local environment as well as by securing access to a wide spectrum of banking services in the US.
For more information, please visit our International Business Portal Will open in a new tab .
History and organisation
Throughout the years, Crédit Agricole CIB in the Americas has developed a client base of more than 300 corporate companies.
For over 51 years, Crédit Agricole CIB in the United States has provided a longstanding coverage and support to its Corporate and Financial Institutions clients.