Crédit Agricole CIB named “Aviation 100 Bank of the Year” by Airline Economics Aviation 100!
The Bank won 5 awards
Crédit Agricole CIB has won 5 awards during this special occasion where all of the very best companies were celebrated, individuals and transactions in the aviation finance and leasing sector that have excelled during the past year.
- “Aviation 100 Bank of the Year”
- “Lease Deal of the Year” for the inaugural sustainability linked & iFLI supported JOLCO of one A350 aircraft leased to Air France. Crédit Agricole CIB acted as Global Arranger & Sustainability Structurer.
- “Equity Deal of the Year” for the EUR2.25Bn rights issue & the EUR305M undated, subordinated convertible bond of AF-KLM. Crédit Agricole CIB acted as Global Coordinator & Joint Book Runner.
- “Bank Financing Deal of the Year” for the $3.5Bn 364-day senior secured acquisition bridge for Jet Blue. Crédit Agricole CIB acted as Lead Arranger.
- “European Bank Financing of the Year” for the $658M secured portfolio financing for Avolon. Crédit Agricole CIB acted as Mandated Lead Arranger.
“In a soft capital markets environment for aviation in 2022, Crédit Agricole CIB has been able to bring added-value financing solutions to its clients with a particular focus on sustainability.”
José Abramovici, Global Head of Asset Finance Group & Aviation
With these awards, Crédit Agricole CIB showed, once more, that it is one of the world leaders in aviation finance, active for over 45 years in this area. The Bank finances aircraft and offers a broad range of products and expertise to its clients.
Hong Kong launches triple-currency green bonds as Asia’s largest ESG bond issuance to date
Crédit Agricole CIB named “Adviser of the Year” at the 2022 Project Finance International Awards!
Three major players within the intermodal transportation sector obtain the refinancing of their revolving credit facilities