Acquisition finance: Crédit Agricole CIB offers bespoke solutions
A full range of tailored services
The Acquisition Finance business line offers customers a range of tailored services including:
- Advisory and placement.
Acquisition of target companies
- Advisory services,
- Public to private: advisory and execution,
- Senior and mezzanine bank finance arrangement and underwriting,
- Financing via securitisation,
- Financing of real estate via sales and lease backs,
- Bridge to High yield bond* issues / high yield bond issues,
- Market risks hedging.
*High yield bond: Debt instrument that usually takes the form of 5-, 7-, or 10-year bonds.
- Corporate banking services
- Market risk hedging
- Advisory services for strategic operations: build up or recentering on core activities
- Sell side advisory
Competencies in the performance of transactions and in structuring
The business line has proven expertise in the performance of transactions. These competencies enable it to provide its customers with global financing solutions covering the whole spectrum of the capital structure: senior and subordinated debt, high yield and securitisation.
*Senior debt: has specific guarantees that ensure repayment priority over other types of debt (e.g., subordinated debt).
It also has recognised expertise in structuring, placement and market making with teams dedicated to primary syndication and to the secondary market of LBO* financings.
*LBO: A leveraged buy-out is the purchase of a company's shares, primarily with debt financing, through a dedicated holding company.
A global presence
The business line is present in Europe (Paris, London, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Milan and Madrid), North America (New York) and Asia (Hong Kong and Sydney).