Providing experts solutions in liquidity and working capital management for corporates and financial institutions
For any information, please contact: TB_MARKETING@ca-cib.com .
Standing at the heart of the day to day relation with the customer, the Transaction Banking teams aim at assisting corporate groups and financial institutions in France and on the international scene by supporting the development of their businesses: managing risks and liquidity, and optimizing the efficiency and security of their payment flows.
The Transaction Banking product line offers a full range of Supply Chain and Cash Management solutions, ranging from the simplest through to the most complex:
- Account keeping
- Payments (domestic & cross border – over 30 currencies handled), including standardized SEPA offers
- OPTIM.net, (reporting, account management, transactions instruction modules, etc.), considered to be one of the best international cash management tools in the market with more than 2000 clients,
- OPTIM SWIFTNet: Crédit Agricole CIB’s e-Banking solution available to corporate clients on the SWIFT Network,
- HOST TO HOST, an automated, two-way (client-bank; bank-client) data transfer service
- Cash Pooling solutions: domestic or Cross Border ZBA (intraday) and multi-currency margin pooling
- Foreign exchange and treasury products
- Supply Chain Finance solutions
Transaction Banking also covers Correspondent Banking, an activity dedicated to financial institutions, backed by the Crédit Agricole Group’s payment platform processing capacities. With 8 billion operations processed each year, the Group is a leader in payments and banking transactions in Europe.
Our Transaction Bankers’ network comprises 75 professionals in 24 countries in the world’s main economic centres, and serves over 3,500 customer entities worldwide. This network is rounded out by that of Crédit Agricole’s retail banking operations which covers another 7 countries.
In 2016, Crédit Agricole CIB received again the SWIFT “bank ready for corporate” certification which rewards its complete offer and its quality of service offered to corporate clients via SWIFTnet, ranging from Cash Management to Capital Market, through Trade Finance. Globally, Crédit Agricole CIB is serving 20% of all corporates using SWIFTnet services.