Welcome and induction
As part of our Global Induction Programme, your first year with us features several meetings designed to further your knowledge of our Bank and the entire Group and its strategy and values. These events help you to:
- better understand the interactions between our different businesses,
- develop your compliance and risk culture,
- find out about our cross-functional initiatives,
- meet your peers and colleagues.
Your training is a priority, the aim being to enable you to meet the strategic challenges of today’s world and our objectives for the future. At Crédit Agricole CIB, employees play a proactive role in their training. We provide them with:
- a global training portal designed to stir curiosity through a broad offer of open-access courses
- classroom training, seminars and blended learning
We seek to continuously adapt our employees’ skills to the fast-paced changes in the economic, regulatory and technological environment.
560 open-access courses in banking, finance and personal development.
Through career prospects in our businesses in France and internationally, we help you to build a career corresponding to your ambitions:
- A dedicated portal listing all the available positions at our CIB and the Crédit Agricole Group,
- Regular events including profession forums, CV workshops and speed interviews.
Because we operate in the world’s leading financial centres, we are also able to offer our teams extensive opportunities to acquire international experience.
500 internal transfers every year, 100 of which internationally.
In order to identify the staff with strong potential of evolution and ready to face the tomorrow’s challenges, we deploy a talent management policy on an international scale: the opportunity for you to develop your potential through targeted and personnalised programmes.