Compliance / Customer protection
For any complaint concerning their relationship with Crédit Agricole CIB, the client shall approach their usual contact - point or the person whose contact details have been communicated to them as part of their relationships with Crédit Agricole CIB.
Crédit Agricole CIB urges clients to express any dissatisfaction in writing (letter or email).
Any claimant who is not a client of Crédit Agricole CIB may send a complaint to the General Secretariat of Compliance at the following postal address: 12 Place des Etats-Unis - CS 70052, 92547 Montrouge CEDEX.
Crédit Agricole CIB undertakes to:
- acknowledge receipt of any written complaint within 10 working days of being sent;
- respond to the claimant within a maximum period of two months from the date the complaint is sent.
If the claimant is not satisfied with the response, or if they do not receive a response within two months of sending their first written complaint, they may contact, free of charge one of the following mediators:
- the ombudsman of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), for disputes within its field of competence as specified on the AMF website (What is the Ombudsman’s remit?):
- by electronic form accessible on the AMF website (> Request for mediation)
- or by post to the AMF Ombudsman - 17 place de la Bourse - 75082 Paris Cedex 2
- the ombudsman of the Fédération Bancaire Française (FBF), for disputes within its field of competence as specified on its website:
- by electronic form accessible on http://lemediateur.fbf.fr website (“Access to the form” tab)
- or by post to the FBF Ombudsman - CS 151 - 75 422 PARIS cedex 9
The claimant is free to refer the matter to the mediator of their choice, the latter being definitive for the dispute concerned.
In the event of an issue concerning the granting of credit, the claimant may immediately refer the matter to the Credit Ombudsman for disputes within its field of competence by filing a claim on the Credit Mediation | Banque de France (banque-france.fr) website.
For claims relating to a payment service, Crédit Agricole CIB shall send the claimant a response within 15 business days of receipt of the complaint, or, at the latest, within 35 business days in the event of exceptional situations. In accordance with Article L.133-45 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, Crédit Agricole CIB informs you that the bank does not offer claimants opting for an out-of-court settlement procedure disputes related to the execution and/or interpretation of account agreements and payment service contracts as provided for in the French Monetary and Financial Code.