Credit Research: A benchmark in the area
Working in close cooperation with CA Cheuvreux’s Research teams, the Credit Research team covers all main sectors:
- auto transport,
- consumer retail,
- credit strategy,
- financial institutions,
- capital goods / infrastructure,
- technology – media – telecommunications (TMT),
- emerging markets non-financials.
Credit Research offers issuers list daily coverage including detailed and specific reports (primary market, relative value trade ideas, sector and issuer focus).
A customised approach
Credit Research capitalises on:
- a strong capacity to deliver tailor-made solutions,
- the commitment to deliver the highest standard of coverage,
- integrated quantitative and fundamental approach.
Crédit Agricole CIB's Covered Bond Market Sentiment Index (CSI) : A first on the market
Crédit Agricole CIB created a sentiment index for the covered bond market which aims to capture the current situation and expectations of issuers and investors over the next three months. It is the first and only financial institution to date to provide this type of index.
Specialised International Analysts
Credit Research analysts are organised by specialist product area. They are based in Europe (France, United Kingdom and Germany).