A global leading player in shipping finance
A 40-year expertise
Crédit Agricole CIB finances a broad variety of new and second hand ships: very diverse cargoes (bulk carriers, oil and gas tankers, containerships, ro-ro ships…), passenger ships (liners, ferries), ships and oil rigs for the offshore oil industry.
Our detailed offering
- Medium and long term mortgage loans including prefinancing during building
- Export credits (Coface, KEXIM, KSURE, SACE, GIEK, etc.) and financial credits
- Financing with a tax component (French tax lease, JOLCO)
- Hedging products for interest rate and foreign exchange risks
- Financial advisory
- Debt Capital Markets: Investment grade and high yield bonds, ECA backed bonds
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets: IPOs, Follow on, convertible bonds, equity linked
- Private placements: equity (funds raising) and debt (EuroPP, USPP, Norwegian bonds)
Seven commercial teams comprised of confirmed specialists follow Asian, European or US ship-owning customers. Based in Hamburg, Hong Kong, London Oslo, New York, Piraeus and Paris these teams work in close cooperation with the head office functions located in Paris, as well as the international network of the Crédit Agricole Group.