Crédit Agricole CIB in 1 click
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around seven major divisions:
- Client Coverage & International Network,
- International Trade & Transaction Banking,
- Global Investment Banking,
- Structured Finance,
- Fixed Income Markets,
- Distribution & Asset Rotation.
- Corporate & Leveraged Finance
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
12 place des Etats-Unis - CS 70052, 92547 Montrouge Cedex
Company with limited liability with a capital of EUR 7,851,636,342
Companies Register SIREN 304 187 701