The corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole S.A.
As the No. 1 retail bank in France, Crédit Agricole is the leading financial partner of the French economy and one of the largest retail banks in Europe. Its ambition: to create a world-class European leader in banking and insurance, in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
Organisation of Crédit Agricole Group
The Group has a unified yet decentralised organisational structure. It has a cohesive financial, commercial and legal organisation associated with a decentralised decision-making system.
Business lines & brands of the Crédit Agricole Group
Crédit Agricole Group is organised around various business lines, meeting the customer expectations:
- French retail banking: regional banks of Crédit Agricole and French retail banking of LCL,
- International retail banking,
- Specialised financial services,
- Asset Management, insurance and Private Banking,
- Corporate and Investment Banking.
A responsible and committed organisation
- The Group has committed not to longer finance any new coal-fired power stations or their extensions in high-income countries as defined by the World Bank (2015),
- The Bank has also decided to no longer finance coal mines projects, nor operators specialised in this activity (2015),
- World Leader in Green and Sustainability Bonds in EUR and USD (2014),
- World Leader in Green Bonds in EUR and co-author of the Green Bond Principles (2013),
- FReD: Crédit Agricole Group policy to enhance Corporate Social Responsibility (FReD) (2012),
- Methodology for quantifying carbon emissions generated by the activity of a bank (2011),
- Signatory of the Employees Human Rights Charter (2009),
- Signatory of the Climate Principles (2008),
- Signatory of the Diversity Charter (2008),
- Amundi is a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Investment (2006) as well as Crédit Agricole Assurances (2010),
- Crédit Agricole S.A. has appeared in the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World (Corporate Knights) since 2007,
- Triennal agreements on the handicapped for the Group and its subsidiaries (2005, 2008, 2010, 2014),
- Supporter of the United Nations Global Compact (2003),
- Crédit Agricole CIB adopted the Equator Principles (2003).