Join our IT teams in Singapore through the Graduate Technology Associate Programme
Crédit Agricole CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector!
The Information Systems Asia Pacific (“ISAP”) in Singapore is one of the three main technology centres for Crédit Agricole CIB’s worldwide businesses and this hub is the key driver of Crédit Agricole’s worldwide IT strategy.
Crédit Agricole CIB’s 24-month Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme.
It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates to embark on a Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across Crédit Agricole CIB’s IT teams,
- Develop broad-based banking knowledge & in-depth tech expertise through our personalised training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure,
- Work with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and enjoy dedicated mentorship from your mentor to accelerate your learning curve,
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career development as you make valuable contributions to Crédit Agricole CIB's success.
Discover our Graduate Technology Associate job opportunities by applying now!
- Data Analyst Software Engineer, Corporate IT
- Business IT Run Specialist, Capital Markets IT
- Business Analyst, Risk & Finance IT
- Business Analyst - CBIS Transaction Banking, Corporate Banking IT
- Java Agile Developer - Loanscape Financing Domain, Corporate Banking IT
- Java Agile Developer - Payments Domain, Corporate Banking IT