Crédit Agricole CIB top-ranked in promoting women leadership across Asia
To conduct its Leaders for Women survey, Asiamoney* collected data from nearly 60 banks across the region and, among international banks, Crédit Agricole CIB ranked:
- 1st in the percentage of women vice-presidents
- In the top 10 in the percentage of women in senior management
- In the top 10 in the percentage of women employees over total staff
As a true believer of diversity as a real performance and innovation lever, Crédit Agricole CIB is proud to be an industry leader empowering women leadership following its proactive gender diversity policy that has been implemented for several years now.
Among the actions to develop gender equality at work, Crédit Agricole CIB:
- monitors gender distribution indicators by division, location, managerial circle,
- implements mentoring and leadership programmes,
- runs parenting initiatives for a better work/life balance,
- organises awareness campaigns such as Diversity Week,
- supports diversity networks created in different locations.
Diversity, inclusion culture and integration of all talented professionals are at the heart of our Bank’s 2022 Medium Term Plan’s Human Project.
“Our Human Project is based on a strong conviction: our people are our strength.
And this is leading us to place diversity and employee’s engagement at the heart of our strategy.”
Anne-Catherine Ropers, Global Head of Human Resources
*Asiamoney is a quarterly publication of Euromoney Institutional Investor on Asian finance.