Crédit Agricole CIB supports the Singapore FinTech Festival for the 4th consecutive year
As the world’s largest FinTech event, the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) aims to encourage exchanges on the future of banking and technology. For the second time, the Singapore FinTech Festival and the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology came together as SFF and SWITCH.
From 7 to 11 December 2020, the FinTech community explored opportunities to prime the business transformations and the extraordinary challenges brought by the pandemic.
For the fourth consecutive year, Crédit Agricole CIB supported the SFF and, for this first-ever virtual edition, we gathered as Gold Sponsor more than 200 global participants to our Bank’s digital platform to view the innovation showcase.
Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence…: Crédit Agricole CIB has been investing in and designing disruptive technologies to enhance customer relationship and support clients’ transformations, which are at the core of our strategy.
Key actors of our Group's innovation strategy were present...
Key actors of Crédit Agricole Group’s innovation strategy represented us during the festival:
- Jean-Paul Mazoyer, Deputy Chief Executive of Crédit Agricole S.A., and Head of Crédit Agricole Group’s Digital Transformation and IT, shared insights on the topic “Humanity and Technology - the Love-Hate Relationship” to illustrate the Group’s slogan “100% Human & 100% Digital”. It is neither Human nor Digital, but together and interdependent.
- Romaric Rollet, Head of Innovation and Digital Transformation of Crédit Agricole CIB, spoke on “Funding Fintech in Covid-19 Context” and on “AI in Banking: Do you have what it takes to deploy?”: “On Artificial Intelligence, it’s important to avoid the Harry Potter’s effect. You need to clarify the truth from magic by making sure that everyone understands what we will get... and what we won’t get.”
... along with our 6 co-exhibitors
Six co-exhibitors comprising startups from Le Village by CA, the French Chamber of Commerce Singapore and an NGO were invited to present their innovative services on our digital booth:
- Breega, which offers a different kind of VC experience with fair financing, real monitoring and accessible experts.
- QuantFi, which is specialised in research in quantum computing for finance.
- Chekk, which provides end-to-end KYC, AML and data portability solutions for retail & corporates.
Click here to watch the replay of the panel “The Future of Corporate On-boarding & Data Portability” with the Founder & CEO, Pascal Nizri.
- Passerelles Numériques: the NGO which provides vocational trainings in the digital sector to underserved youths in Southeast Asia.
- KOMGO, the network created to digitalise complex workflows and secure transactions between corporates and banks.
- La French Tech, the government initiative dedicated to bolstering tech in France.
Looking forward to next year’s festival!