Non Linear/Structured products
This product line is organised around developing, marketing, packaging, selling, distributing and trading structured products, either by their format or their payoff, to a wide range of customers according to their specific needs.
FROM RELATIVELY STANDARD PRODUCTS TO TAILOR-MADE PRODUCTS
The product line offers a range of derivatives focused on three main objectives:
- Hedging solutions (swaps, options, swaptions, etc.) across asset classes.
- Investment solutions tailored to client objectives and risk exposure appetite (either for the distribution business or the own account business for asset/liability management purpose). Through a dedicated focus, the teams bring additional expertise in the Distribution business to guide clients through the new regulatory landscape (MiFID II, PRIIPs). The products involve various asset classes (structured interest rate, credit-linked notes, cross assets products, Structured Equity products etc.) primarily for financial institution clients (Private banks, banks, wealth management institutions, insurance and asset managers)
- Tailor-made solutions that meet the new regulatory / accounting requirements (Basel II, Solvency II, FRTB, LCR ratio, IFRS 9 etc.), such as:
- diversifying the sources of funding (in particular in a secure format
- accelerating balance sheet rotation thanks to asset disposals in different formats
- Putting in place dedicated market watch and finding innovative solutions
- improving asset and liability management
The business offers an all-in-one solution to meet the investment, solution or hedging needs of its clients. It operates in all the world's major financial centres (London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai) as well as other countries in Central Asia, South East Asia, South America and the Nordics.
- Trading teams specialising in specific sectors
- Cross asset expertise operating worldwide
- Distribution of products via several electronic platforms (CACIBTR@DE)
- Diverse talents: specialists in packaging solutions, financial engineers, experts in regulations and accounting
- Quantitative research team enabling the Crédit Agricole group to provide its customers with a state-of-the-art product offer
Structured Debt Instruments Issuance Programme 2018
Certificates final terms 2018
EMTN final terms 2018
Atul Sodhi appointed Global Head of Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Corporates
FIS Derivatives Utility and Crédit Agricole CIB to Benefit the Capital Markets Industry
Appointment of Isabelle Girolami
Appointment - Sebastien Domanico - Head of Debt Capital Markets